- The prices indicated on the web and rates correspond to standard sizes, customization in sizes or fabrics must be indicated before the confection and will have a supplement of 20% on the final pvp.
- The lengths of the communion dresses and pants are included in the price.
Through its WEB SITE, https://quemono.com of, QUEMONO ATELIER SL, hereinafter the administrator of the website. For the content and purpose of the WEBSITE, people who want information or purchase, must register in the form of, USERS / CUSTOMERS, which is acquired by completing the REGISTRATIONform, your data will be incorporated into a file owned by the web administrator, under the General Data Protection Regulation-EU-2016/679, of the Parliament and Council of Europe, of, April 27, 2016, with attention in its article, 6, paragraph, f, says, that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of their personal data, in particular when the data subject is a minor under 14, years who cannot give their consent for an online store to collect their personal data, being their legal representatives (parents or guardians) who may give authorization, being responsible for any damage or misuse of the access of the minor in the navigation of the websites. USERS, shall be that imposed by current regulations.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEB.
The WEBSITE: https://quemono.com of which is Administrator, QUEMONO ATELIER SL, which manages the stores and the own manufacture of suits and dresses for events and ceremonies for the little ones of the family.
The administrator of the web page will do everything possible to solve all the doubts and managements requested to all its USERS/CUSTOMERS, as soon as possible in the demand of the consultations.
However, sometimes, for reasons that are difficult to control by the web site administrator, such as human error or computer system incidents, it is possible that the speed finally served to the users may not be as fast as it should be. USERS/CUSTOMERS, differ from the order initially placed by the website administrator, in order to satisfy the requests of the USERS/CUSTOMERS. USERS/CUSTOMERS.
The website administrator has the highest security measures commercially available in the industry. In addition, the payment process runs on a secure server using the SSL protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible and understandable by the computer of the USER/CUSTOMER, and that of the WEBSITE, thus, by using the SSL protocol is guaranteed:
- That the USER/CUSTOMER is communicating his/her data to the server center of the web page administrator and not to any other person trying to impersonate him/her.
- That between the USER/CUSTOMER, and the server center of the web page administrator the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
LSSI-CE AND DATA PROTECTION COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATES
QUEMONO ATELIER SL, which owns the website, https://quemono.com complies with the current Data Protection regulations RGPD, and with the LSSI-CE, and has been advised on these regulations by GRUPO QUALIA, so you are granted certificates in digital image format so you can display them on your website.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website administrator has all rights to the content, design and source code of this website, https://quemono.com, and, in particular, including but not limited to, the photographs, images, text, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the website.
USERS/CUSTOMERS are advised that these rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of the WEBSITE is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all Spanish and European Community regulations in force on the matter are also applicable to it.
It is expressly forbidden to reproduce all or part of this website, or any of its contents without the express written consent of the webmaster.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, public communication and/or any other action that involves a disclosure of the content is not accepted, with the assurance that no infringement of the current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property is committed.
The website administrator informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the WEBSITE: https://quemono.com.
The use of the contents of the web domain is only authorized for the purposes described above, provided that the source is cited or referred to, and the user is solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
- ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB
5.1. OUR CONTENTS
The USER/CUSTOMER, are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the WEBSITE, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence, the USERS/CUSTOMERS, are the only ones responsible before the administrator of the web page and third parties for:
- The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to the present document, of any content of the WEBSITE, whether or not prepared by the administrator of the website, whether or not published officially under his name.
- As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the contents of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of others, or in any way damage, disable or impair the WEBSITE, or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other users.
The administrator of the website reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as to deny access to the WEBSITE to USERS/CUSTOMERS, who misuse the contents and/or violate any of the terms and conditions that appear in this document.
The administrator of the website informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the WEBSITE, and/or linked websites is uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software to which the USERS/CUSTOMERS access through the web or the linked websites does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system or cause any other type of damage.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY
The use that USERS/CLIENTS may make of the materials of the WEBSITE or linked websites, which are prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the WEBSITE, or of third parties.
The damages caused to the USERS/CUSTOMERS, caused by a normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the access contents to the WEBSITE, and in general, the errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the WEBSITE, or a program provided by the USER/CUSTOMER.
Of the contents of those pages to which USERS may access from links included in the WEBSITE, whether authorized or not.
The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be contractually bound to the website administrator.
The website administrator will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the WEBSITE, by the USER/CUSTOMER, when entering your data in the service order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of the administrator of the website.
- Errors or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Errors or damages caused to the website by an inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the USER/CUSTOMER.
- Non-operability or problems in the e-mail address provided by the USER/CUSTOMER, for the sending of the confirmation of the order of services.
In any case, the website administrator undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the USER/CUSTOMER, in order to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
Likewise, the website administrator has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service.
The administrator of the website reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, to extend duly communicating, or to proceed to the exclusion of any of the USERS/CLIENTS, of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
USERS undertake to browse the WEBSITE and use the content in good faith.
The data of the USERS/CUSTOMERS will be used to send via email the online and physical managements carried out by the administrator of the web page, as well as for the delivery of the purchases.
By simply visiting the WEBSITE, USERS/CUSTOMERS do not provide personal information nor are they obliged to provide it.
The web page administrator undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality of the information provided to him and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
The website administrator presumes that the data have been entered by the owner or by a person authorized by the owner, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
These data will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the web administrator of the website of QUEMONO ATELIER SL. These data will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the web administrator, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between both parties.
Likewise, QUEMONO ATELIER SL, informs of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, which allows the web user, know what personal data has the administrator of this page and in such case answer within 30 days, provided you keep the data, rectification, which allows correct errors, modify the data that are inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information, opposition that may request and get not to carry out the processing of data, suppression, which allows the deletion of inadequate or excessive data, limitation, by which you may request that the processing of your data be limited when you have exercised your right to the rectification of your personal data, and portability, so that the user may obtain a copy of the personal data provided on the web in order to be able to transmit them to other services, these rights may be exercised by any means that leaves a record of their sending and receipt to the address: AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, 3 1º-IZQ, Postal Code: 28003, Location: MADRID, E-mail: email@example.com , providing a photocopy of your ID card or alternative documentation proving your identity.
Unless you inform us to the contrary, we understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any change and that we have your consent to use it in order to maintain the relationship between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in Article 21, we ask for your consent to send advertising communications that we believe may be of interest, by email or any other means of electronic communication equivalent, this consent will accept or deny with a mandatory check box at the bottom of the form.
To modify, update or cancel your personal data, the USER will write from the email address of your account to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Therefore, the USER/CUSTOMER, is responsible for the veracity of the data and the administrator of the website will not be responsible for the inaccuracy of the personal data of the USER/CUSTOMER.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, the website administrator has adopted the appropriate security levels for the data provided by USERS/CUSTOMERS, and has also installed all the means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and extraction of the same.
In the event that any clause of these terms and conditions of use is declared null and void, the remaining clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these terms and conditions.
The web page administrator may not exercise any of the rights and faculties conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by the web page administrator or prescription of the action that in each case corresponds.
- MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The web site administrator reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the WEBSITE, as well as the present terms and conditions of use.
Therefore, the administrator of the website recommends the USER/CUSTOMER to read carefully the terms and conditions of use each time he/she accesses the WEBSITE. USERS/CUSTOMERS will always have these terms and conditions of use in a visible place, freely accessible for any queries they may wish to make.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
These terms and conditions of use are governed by the applicable Spanish legislation. To resolve any controversy or conflict that may arise, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of MADRID, judicial district of the city of origin of the company that owns the WEBSITE: https://quemono.com, unless the law imposes another jurisdiction.
Through its WEB SITE; quemono.com, from, QUEMONO ATELIER, SL,, hereinafter the website administrator. Due to the content and purpose of the WEB SITE, people who want information or purchase the products offered on this website, must register in the form of, USERS/CUSTOMERS, which is acquired by completing the form below, REGISTRATION, your data will be incorporated into an automated file for your protection as set out in Article, 13, of the General Data Protection Regulation-EU-2016/679, of the Parliament and Council of Europe, of, April 27, 2016.
- WEB CONTENT INFORMATION.
The WEB SITE: https://quemono.com, of which he is a Director, QUEMONO ATELIER, SL, dedicated to the manufacture of children’s clothing specializing in ceremonies, looking for the best quality of each of our costumes and service, are our driving force, which adapt to the particular tastes of our customers, allowing us to design each garment.
For QUEMONO ATERIER, SL, each user of this website is a potential customer who deserves that our products live up to their expectations.
- Quémono! keeps a register of communion dresses and suits by date and place of the event for the information of the clients in order to avoid repeating models, but we cannot guarantee exclusivity since we depend on the good faith of the information provided by each client and the moment of the reservation. For exclusive designs, please ask for prices.
- All orders are subject to product and fabric availability. In the event of any incidents regarding the supply, the customer will be immediately informed in order to proceed with the exchange or return of the order. Quémono! is not responsible for changes in fabric dyeing.
- Quémono! tries to show the costumes and colors as they are but we cannot guarantee that they will be displayed with total accuracy on each device as it depends on the resolution, brightness and other settings of each screen.Quémono! is not responsible for typographical errors in prices or other matter.
- . PRODUCT PRICES.The prices displayed on the WEBSITEare as followsQuemono Atelier SL, will not make any order that has not been previously paid, the shipping costs by courier will be for the customer and will depend on the volume and distance of the delivery of the order, which will be notified at the time of the order.
- ORDER PROCESSING
- Once the order has been formalized, i.e., with the acceptanceof the conditions of saleand the conditions of use, the preparation is 21 workingdays for the normal system. express, the packaging time will be 10 working days, and in the system The deliverytime will be 5 working days and the confirmation of the purchase process in the section MY CART, the webmaster of the site quemono.com will send an e-mail to the USER/CUSTOMER, confirming the details of the products purchased. Order modifications will be accepted within a maximum period of 24 hours after confirmation and payment of the order by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- PLACE OF DELIVERY, DEADLINES AND LOSSES:
Delivery times will be approximately 2 days in the Peninsula and are indicated in working days in the description of each product, although a delay in delivery will not be cause for penalty.
The website administrator shall not be liable for any errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the USER/CUSTOMER in the order form does not correspond to reality or has been omitted.
Deadlines may vary due to logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delivery delays, the website administrator will inform its USERS/CUSTOMERS as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered to have been made from the moment the courier agency makes the product available to the USER/CUSTOMER, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
Delays in delivery shall not be considered in cases where the order has been made available to the USER/CUSTOMER by the carrier within the deadline and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the USER/CUSTOMER.
- 5.1. DELIVERY DATA, NON-DELIVERIES AND PRODUCT LOSSES.
If at the time of delivery the USER/CUSTOMER is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange delivery. The website administrator contracts as part of the courier delivery service, the performance of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at ensuring that the delivery takes place.
If after 5 working days after the delivery of the order has not been arranged, the USER/CUSTOMER should contact the website administrator.
If the USER/CUSTOMER does not do so after 7 working days from the delivery of the order, the order will be returned.
If the reason for the non-delivery is the loss of the order, QUEMONO ATELIER SL, will initiate an investigation.
- 5-2.DILIGENCE IN THE DELIVERY.
The USER/CUSTOMER, must check the good condition of the order before the transport that, on behalf of the administrator of the web page, makes the delivery of the ordered product, indicating in the delivery note any anomaly that could detect in the order.
If, subsequently, once the USER/CUSTOMER has checked the products, he/she detects any incident such as signs of having been tampered with or any damage caused by the shipment, he/she undertakes to notify the website administrator within 24 hours via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by phone, +34 679 44 55 99
. PAYMENT METHOD
The USER/CUSTOMER will pay at the time of placing the order.
The USER/CUSTOMER must pay 100% of the final amount corresponding to his/her order by credit card;VISA, MASTERCARD, Pay Pal, BANK TRANSFER or in CASH at any Quemono store or showroom.
For bank transfers, you have 4 days to receive the amount, after which the order will be cancelled.
The USER/CUSTOMER must notify the administrator of the website of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for payments, by e-mail or telephone, in the shortest possible time so that the administrator can take the appropriate steps.
- REFUND PROCEDURE
All products purchased on the administrator’s website may be returned and refunded, provided that the USER/CUSTOMER, communicates to the administrator its intention to return the product/s purchased within a maximum period of 30 calendar days.
The website administrator will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- The shipment must be made using the same box or wrapping in which it was received to protect the product.
- In the event that this cannot be done with the packaging in which it was delivered, the USER/CUSTOMER must return it in protective packaging so that the product arrives at the website administrator’s company with the maximum possible guarantees.
- Money refund, if desired, on items not expressly ordered out of catalog or where expressly marked otherwise in the description. This right does not apply to products ordered specifically for the customer, customized items, etc.
- A copy of the delivery note must be included inside the packaging, marking the returned products and the reason for the return.
If the reason for the return is attributable to the website administrator (the product is incorrect or incomplete, not what was ordered, etc.), the amount of the refund will be reimbursed. If the reason is other, the cost of return expenses shall be borne by the USER/CUSTOMER.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
- Inform before 5, calendar days from the reception that the product wants to be returned. Information can be sent by telephone,+34 679 44 55 99, or by e-mail to; email@example.com
- The website administrator will inform the USER/CUSTOMERof the address to which the product should be sent.
- The USER/CUSTOMER, must return the products by the same system that was delivered or a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the USER/CUSTOMER.
- Inform the website administrator of the return system used, with the date of the return.
- USER/CUSTOMER REFUNDS
The website administrator will manage the return order under the same system that was used for the payment. The application of the refund on the account or card of the USER/CUSTOMER will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 30 days for credit cards. The refund will be made once the products that the user/customer wants to return have been received and it has been verified that the products are in good condition, have not been used, and retain the original Quémono label. No reimbursement will be made for shipping costs, costs from express manufacturing, or extra costs such as, for example, the extra payment for paying through Paypal. The return shipping cost will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. For orders whose shipment is free of charge due to an order amount exceeding a certain amount of money, if the amount of the resulting order becomes less than this amount due to the return, the amount of the initial shipment of the order will be deducted from the reimbursement.
Quemono is only responsible for the shipment, possible additional charges (customs or entry taxes to the country) are the responsibility of the client, either in international orders or in the Canary Islands and other national customs.